Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fact About Mr Half Nasty!

So I get bombarded with Emails all asking the same couple questions! So im gonna take some time out and answer all your questions!

1. The Name Is Half Nasty! Did you really think ill give all yall my government NOPE!!!

2. Southern Cali is where I reside Dad originally from Watts and Mom originally from Guatemala City than moved to Orange County

3. I Do photography nothing big if you are interested in a photo shoot just ask its no big deal!

4. Im not a man whore no more! lol Im Taken so I dont be fuckin everyone I meet.... Any more lol

5. The only photos on my blog that are mine are the ones that say "My Photography" on them all the other ones are once that catch on eye on line

6. On the segment "Get Naked And Take Pictures" Yes women really submit those to my email. And No you do not have to be naked to submit a picture just take one of your smile or something you like about yourself and send it in to HalfNasty23@gmail.com

7.Yes I Love sports and Since im from So Cal of coarse I love my Lakers and USC Trojans! My favorite pro Football team is The Green Bay Packers

8. The most question is what do I look like and that I should post A Naked picture since I post mad pictures of other women bet that's not happening lol

Thats all you get!

9. I dont really have a favorite clothing line whatever that catches my eye really

10. Yes I do read allot I've got a nice collection of books I try to read at least 10 books a year Im 2 book behind for 2010 and my favorite book of the year that I read this year was "Life" a autobiography Keith Richards wrote. If you dont know who that is he a the Guitarist for the Rolling Stones

If you have more questions for me leave them in the comments and I will answer them all for you! but I will not answer any of the questions I just answered!

No comments: