Friday, January 28, 2011

Ever Since I Could Remember I've Been Workin These Hoes & They Betta Put My Money In My Hand!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Face after seeing that butt lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket
80 Milligrams! Who wants to smoke some Oxycontin or you can snort it up Homers nose look his ready lol






Photobucket






Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Photobucket






Photobucket
Photobucket










Photobucket




















Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket










Photobucket
Photobucket
Im sorry but I think Lindsay is hot! lol





I showed this photo to my homie and he said i quote "That facial expression right there is the reason bitches like that get rapped!" I said "JESUS" and gave him a blank stare lol





Photobucket







Photobucket
Push her hips up a lil..... It works everytime....





Photobucket




















If you thought this was a fail you are a failure yourself because this is the biggest WIN I have ever seen in my life!!! This fat little white kid is gonna get himself some bitches hahahahahha lol



















No comments: