Friday, January 28, 2011

Ask Half Nasty

If you want to ask me more questions send them to HalfNasty23@gmail.com

1. "Are you happy the Packers are going to the Super Bowl?? and are you going to go watch them in Cowboys stadium?"

Fuck yea I am happy that's been my team forever!! Fuck all these bandwagon fans! and nope the best seat to watch Football is on your couch!

2. "Who is your favorite rapper?"

It used to be Shyne before he went to jail but since his been out he has been fuckin wack im not gonna lie! But probably top 5 I'll have to say
A1 2 Pac
A2 Eminem
A3 Shyne
A4 Biggie
A5 Lil Wayne
that's just off the top of my head i guess

3. "I absolutely love your blog why don't you have a tumblr?"

I don't have a Tumblr because ive been doing this before tumblr and don't feel like switching over I guess. I'm real lazy lol

4. "At what age did you lost your virginity?"

HHHmmm..... I know your not gonna believe me but I don't really remember the exact age but it was between 12 or 13 my older brothers home girl wanted to take my virginity sounds weird but its very true she did lol. I remember she was bomb as fuck and she had overalls on and asked me if I ever been with a women I said no looking down all innocent. She giggled and said ooooo I've been wanting to do this and unbuttoned her overalls and let them fall to the ground, she was wearing black booty shorts (Now when she said "I've been waiting for this" I dont know what she meant! Did she mean having sex with a young ass virgin or just having sex with me but I highly doubt that!) I remember looking at her huge ass and saying "OOO My fuckin god!!" she laughed and threw me down and attacked me! of coarse I lasted a maximum of 30 seconds I never busted a nut before so it was a magically feeling hahahahha I remember after we were done getting dressed I told her I loved her hahahahha true story and laughed kissed me grabbed my hand put it on her fat booty and said you better remember how Cathrine fucked the shit out of you!..... of coarse Catherine if your reading this I'm ready for round two! and Have never forgot about that day!! lol

5. "Why are you in a relationship if you just wanna "fuck bitches" are you ever gonna grow up??"

By the sound of that question it sounds like I've fucked you before hahahahaha well if you read any of my stories you would know I am faithful to my lady and I don't go around fucking every women that wants to fuck me anymore......(Hahahahaha that sounds funny even saying that!) and to be honest I have grown up and if I have had sex with you and hurt you I'm sorry I was immature for a long time. I'm getting all sentimental over here lol

6."Since you said you read allot of books what is your favorite book of all time to read?"

Well my all time favorite is an Autobiography and its called "Slash" and it is the Saul "Slash" Hudson autobiography if you don't know who Slash is he is my all time hero and spiritual guide lol jk but he was the Lead guitarist for Guns & Roses dude was fuckin just plain sick at life!!! pick it up if you haven't read it its just totally crazy if you think my sex stories are crazy check out a real rock stars!

Remember if you have questions for me send them to Halfnasty23@Gmail.com or leave it below at the comments!!!

No comments: