Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Crazy Sex Story With Ms Freeze!

Hey kids its been a minute since I've graced you with one of my beautiful sex stories, hahahahhaa so lets just begin. I was 18 at the time and I was at my first job and it sucked real bad the Manager hated my guts for some reason she gave me the absolutely worst shifts! It was at the Vons on La Sierra it sucked because everyone I went to High School with would go in there and I had to wear they're gay ass uniforms and it was just embarrassing like hey how are you doing this is what your doing well....that sucks see you later lol. Like I said earlier the Manager was a total bitch to me and everyone hated the 4Am to 8am shift you had to pick up all the boxes the stock people left. Of course whenever that Bitch made the schedule guess who got that shift??? ME!!!!! After a while they seen I totally took my time on getting all the boxes off the floor in time for the store to open. I thought they would just stop putting me on that shift but NOPE! they just assigned me some help. The person they assigned to help me was a cute little blond chic I don't wanna say her name because from time to time I still see her and I know she reads my blog hahahahaha whats up baby your famous! Anyways my little helper starts to help me, We start talking and I can totally tell this chic is totally in to me. As time goes by after a couple of days She tells me that she used to try to talk to me while we were in high school, OF coarse being the asshole that I was back in those days I rudely interrupt her when she told me that she went to my high school La Sierra I blurt out "You went to La Sierra I don't even remember me seeing your ass!" she replies "Yea you kind of hanged out with the cool crowd I was a good girl I barely had sex the first time 3 months ago with my X Boyfriend" Right when she said that my little sex antenna's go up I said "oooo Yea and how did that go for you?" She looks at me and walks closer to me and whispers in my ear "It would of been better if I was with the right person" At that moment I knew I have this chic in the bag its just a matter of when and where! I start to think I never boned a chic in a grocery store that would be a good place to mark off my list of places to have sex in and I know none of my friends can repeat this accomplishment lol. So I play it cool because I know this chic totally wants me and shes fucking lying about just losing her virginity a couple months earlier. So I just look at her and give her a little smile, I know in her mind shes going crazy like why isn't this guy all over me trying to kiss me??? does he not like me??? Did I come on to strong?? Which I think is hilarious Then she says "I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that to you" I start to laugh tell her not to trip all the while I'm really trying to figure out where the hell I'm I gonna Bone this chic at!!!! I interrupt her again and tell her to follow me. I know i cant go in the break room because The stock people can just walk in and that wont be fun and I don't want to Bone her in the bathroom because those bathrooms are just nasty as fuck! So I walk her to the back and see the freezer door. I look at her and ask her if shes down to join me in the freezer she looks at me and smiles and grabs my hand and opens up the door to the freezer and we walk in, Its cold as shit she turns around and takes off her shirt and grabs me and starts to kiss me. She takes off my shirt and my pants she tells me don't worry I have condoms and I tell her its OK I have my own (I don't know what this chic has done to the condoms she has she might be trying to have the "ol keep a nigga baby" lol so a good thing I was packing but if I wasn't I would of just went up front and took some.....we are at a grocery store) I tell her to give me head so she does for like 5 minutes We are laying on a pallet of milk, So we are both lying on the pallet of milk and shes giving me head and I manage to take her pants off, She stops giving me head and looks at me and says "Wow your really about to fuck me in a big ass freezer" We start laughing and I pick her up so she can get on top of me so she can ride me after about 3 minutes of her horribly riding me she cums it was all kind of weird she sounded like an otter grunting and after she cums she just collapses on top of me at the same time she yells "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" I was like ooookkkkk that was the most horrible 3 minutes of sex ever she was like humping me so weirdly it was not enjoyable I ask if shes alright and she says "you dont know how long its been since I came like that" I Mumble "I don't give a fuck when was the last time" She says "what??" I tell her to turn around So I start hitting it from the back. I'm smashing pretty hard and her uncontrollable yelling out like a baby otter is getting pretty funny. So the harder I do it the louder she gets, I hear her trying to tell me something but I cant make it out so I just keep on going I can feel her finger nails dig into my skin as she yells out!! right at that moment she squirts all over the place! she crumbles on the pallet of milk again I start to laugh and say "I didn't know you were a squirter" She replies breathing heavily "I fuckin didn't know either, Look I cant fuck no more you fucked the shit out of me Ive never been fucked like that in my life I don't even know how I'm gonna walk tomorrow" I start to laugh. She grabs me and starts to give me head again she stops and says what every woman that gives you head says "Dont cum in my mouth OK!" I don't even say anything I just push her head into my Dick. And I may add she surely could suck some dick and of courses right when I was about to cum I didn't say a dam word but this chic took it like a champ just kept going which was magical for me hahahaha lol. Right after I cum reality just hits me in the face FUCK IM ASS NAKED IN A FREEZER AT VONS. So I scramble to put my clothes on and its beyoud cold!! I get my clothes on and run back to work feeling refreshed I finish work and I think what the hell happened to that chic so I go looking for her and shes no where to be found! they're was just one place I didn't look the Freezer! I go back in there and there she is still laying down on the pallet of milk just sleeping. I slap her in the face and ask her what the fuck are you doing?? she smiles and replies "I'm sorry you just fucked the shit out of me I was not about to go out there and do work sorry did you finish?" I laugh and say yes I give her my number and tell her to hit me up. The next day at work I'm sitting down with no work being done and my manager walks up to me and says are you clocked in and I say yes then she tells me to get off my ass and get to work! I didn't take that to well I flip out and tell her "Fuck you, You dirty skank do it yourself you poor bitch you need this job I don't" and walked out! After that day I figured I better get my ass back in school and figure out what I need to do to get some more money. Now I am a Computer and Copier technician for Xerox Corporation making way more money than that dumb bitch I still see that piece of shit manager at Vons and I waited in her loooonnnnngggggg ass line to cash my check right when I gave her my check she looked at it I could tell she was pissed Like fuck this mother fucker makes more money then me and I am twice his age! Hahahahaha Fuck you bitch! And that chic I call Ms Freeze when ever I see her around called me the next day after I quit. She started bitching at me for quitting and leaving her to do all the work. I still see her time to time and she gives me a little wink and ill ask her if she has a glass of milk. All in all it was fun I could say I had sex in a giant freezer at a grocery store allot of people cant say that Shit! But if I could do it again I wouldn't it was cold as fuck sitting there ass naked lol But if I didn't you wouldn't be able to call me Half Nasty now would you!

No comments: