Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OOO These Basic Ass Bitches

I haven't wrote one of my sex stories in a while so its time to enlighten you on a Basic ass bitch who tried to ruin my life. Lets talk about a pitiful woman I dont wanna say her name but this Chic is a complete lame.... So lets start with the story. I of coarse met this woman on Myspace lol those were in the Myspace glory days lol come on people don't act like you never boned someone you met from Myspace. Of coarse I was with my ex girlfriend so I had to keep it on the low. But me and this chic start talking and she explains how she looks at first because she didn't have enough pictures of her body which I thought was a little fishy. She told me she had a "Nice Ass" so that was enough for me lol. So we meet I picked her up to go to a Party and when I first check her out she looked alright but when she turns around and I'm not joking when I say this her ass was flatter then a cardboard box. Her pants literally sacked where her ass was suppose to be. Now usually I wouldn't just judge someone on their appearance but don't sit there and lie to me on how good you look and its just a complete lie! But anyways we chill and we talk nothing big we make out and shit. One night she calls me to chill but she is with her friend I wasn't trippin we go to my homies house and have some drinks. Then she asks if I can take her friend home, I of coarse the asshole I used to be, say "yea but you have to come home with me!" She calls me an asshole in front of her friend then winks at me when her friend turns around. Now let me explain some things I left out while me and this woman talk and chill she swears up and down that she was a Virgin and how a "Good girl" she is..... Cough Cough.... I dont think a good girl would meet a guy off a website then start getting with him but what do I know. So we go to my house and we start making out and I take off her shirt and I look at her Tits and she has the biggest hickies on them!!! I start to laugh she said oo yea I just lost my virginity the other night. I roll my eyes and continue kissing her, but in my mind I say to myself god damm this is one lying ass bitch!!! So we continue to do our thing I take off her pants she takes off mine and right before I start to put it in she says I only had sex once so go easy I put it in and lets just say "loose" is a loose term ok this chic did not just have sex once because she was doing shit I never seen before hahaha so yea. while we are having sex she yells bend me over so of coarse I do and it was horrible me giving it to her and she has NO ASS! so her ass bone was just banging against my hips it was HORRIBLE! So I had to hurry up and finish. After she had the nerve to say was that the best sex you ever had!!! Well you know me I said well it could of been better its only your 2nd time having sex riiiggghhhttt?? She gives me a look and says ooo yea well next time it will be better. In my mind I say yyyeeeaaaa next time huh yea fuckin right this lying ass bitch is CUT! I take this chic home and drop her off she knew I had a girlfriend so right off you know this chic is a hood rat I don't call her for a couple days and you already know what happens next right? Well let me tell you what she does and what pretty much always happens to me she calls me and tells me. Hey well I'm pregnant and I'm not gonna get an abortion because I don't believe in that blah blah blah blah and that I better break up with my girlfriend because she wants me to be with her when the baby comes. I don't know how many times a woman has done this to me. I was about 18 at the time so I'm stressing she had me stressing for about 2 weeks and she made everyday out of those 2 weeks a living hell she called me to argue with me about everything. She called me one time yelling at me saying that I better move in with her because she doesn't want her baby growing up with no Daddy and if it a boy she doesn't want it because she doesn't want her son to turn out like me!!! Let me also add this dumb bitch never finished high school and has no fucking job to this day! 6 years later this bitch has NO JOB! Well one day I call her and ask her how is everything going and if shes feeling alright and these are her exact words. "OOOO the baby isn't yours so I got an abortion" I ask her if shes fuckin serious she said yea sorry I just couldn't have a baby with someone other then you! When she says that I try not to laugh because I know this is just one crazy bitch who never fucking tells the truth. Lets say if she was pregnant which she wasn't would of only been like 1 month pregnant. There is no way for her to figure out if the baby was mine or someone Else's. And now all of a sudden shes gonna get an abortion after her little speech about her not believing in abortion Fuck just thinking about this shit wants me to go punch this bitch in the face! All in all it wasn't worth fucking that low down bitch to this day this bitch lies about dumb shit she is just a loser basic ass bitch who lives with her grandma and who doesn't even know who her baby daddy is because she is a dumb ass slut! When you read this bitch and I know you will because your still on my dick get off of it and leave me alone and stop talking your racist ass shit you lame ass hoe! Hope you liked my story and yes it is a true story all my stories are true!

No comments: