Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OOOO Demi










































OOOOoooooooOOOOOOooo Shay if I wasn't married I would take you out to a nice Steak Dinner! lol









Dammmmmm shes fuckin hot!! I talked to a girl who looked exactly like this in Vegas this weekend but her idiotic conversation just made me cuss her out lol I told her she was a fuckin retard after she said
Stupid girl "This club is to dam confusing"
Me "What is so confusing?"
Stupid Girl "There is 2 bartenders it confuses me"
I abruptly ended this conversation immediately after I told her she was a fucking retard she was still trying to chill and drink with me I told her I was gonna go to the Bathroom and just left her there at the bar lol











A Mil Mi-17 helicopter in flight near a giant Buddha statue in Bamiyan Valley, Afghanistan, during the Soviet occupation. The two monumental Buddhas statues carved in the sandstone of the cliff in the 6th century (the smaller of the statues was built in 507, the larger in 554) were completely destroyed in March 2001 by the Taliban.




























No comments: